How to use points
About Point Service
Points can only be used for purchases made at "Tatsumura Bijutsu Orimono Official Online Shop".
- Please note that points cannot be used at other online stores or physical stores.
- Please register as a member from here before purchasing. There is no admission fee or annual fee for membership registration.
- When you register as a new member, you will receive a coupon worth 500 yen.
- Multiple coupon codes cannot be used, and only one coupon can be applied to an order.
- You can only use one coupon per order. 5% of the purchase amount will be given as points when you log in to shop after registering. Points will be awarded for purchases made when using points, minus the amount of points.
- Points are not calculated based on the total purchase price, but on each product, with the decimal point being rounded down.
- Points will not be awarded at the time the order is placed, but within one week after the product is shipped.
- Points earned do not expire. The expiration date is subject to change without notice. Please note that the expiration date may change without prior notice.
- Points can be used for your next purchase by converting them into coupons, where 1 point is worth 1 yen. However, if the payment method is "cash on delivery", the points can only be used within the range of the same charge for cash on delivery.
- The amount of purchases that are eligible for points does not include consumption tax or shipping charges. Points will be awarded only for the purchase price.
How to use points
1. login / member registration
Points can only be used by members. If you are already a member, please click here to log in. If you are not a member, please click here to register before making a purchase. There is no admission fee or annual fee for membership registration. 2.
Click on "Your Points".
Click on "Your Points" at the bottom right of the page. A screen will appear where you can enter the points you wish to use. Please note that the "Your Points" button will not be displayed once you have proceeded to the purchase process, so please enter the number of points you wish to use before clicking the "Proceed to Purchase" button.
Enter the number of points to be used.
Please enter the number of points you wish to use and click "Use". You will then be automatically redirected to the purchase procedure screen.
Check the status of your point usage
If you are satisfied with the status of your point usage, click "Proceed to Select Shipping Method" and follow the rest of the purchase procedure.
How to use a coupon
If you wish to use a coupon, such as the discount coupon given to you in the mail magazine or when you register as a member, enter the coupon code you wish to use in the "Coupon Code" field and click "Apply" on the right to apply the discount. Please note that discounts cannot be used in conjunction with points.