TATSUMURA Bijutsu Orimono Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") will comply with the laws and other regulations regarding the protection of personal information. Personal information collected by the Company refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, and address (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify a specific individual).
Collection of Personal Information
The Company may collect personal information in the following cases
- Orders for products
- Signing up for email newsletters
- Application to become a member
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information we receive from our customers within the scope necessary for the following purposes.
- To confirm the application for and delivery of purchased products
- To reply to inquiries and to contact you for confirmation.
- To inform customers of special projects (events, campaigns, etc.) and new product information.
- To confirm your purchase history and provide you with enhanced services
- To conduct analysis to improve our products and services
- To provide services that suit the customer.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
In principle, we will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except in the following cases.
- When the customer agrees to the disclosure after specifying the party to which the information is to be disclosed and the content of the disclosed information.
- When payment is required for the purchase of a product
- When requesting a product delivery company to deliver a product
Management and Protection of Personal Information
We will appropriately manage the personal information we collect from our customers and strive to prevent its loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access, or leakage.
Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
We strive to manage personal information in the most accurate and up-to-date manner possible.
If you wish to disclose or delete your personal information, please contact us yourself.
In order to prevent the leakage of personal information to third parties, we will respond to such requests only after we have confirmed that the request was made by the customer himself/herself.